Scatter millions of instances in seconds - create wind-swept forests or animated crowds and render them directly inside 3ds Max, Maya and Cinema4D!
With Carbon Scatter you can:
- Render billions of polygons easily thanks to lightning fast instancing
- Convert to native instances for rendering without Carbon Scatter
- Render with any renderer including GPU path-tracers (Octane, VRayRT, ...)
- Populate millions of instances per second!
- Use PlantFactory models and customize them using the Plant Editor
- Interactive population – change a setting, Carbon Scatter repopulates in a blink
- Add/modify instances with your mouse using jitter, raise, repel, attract, lean... brushes
- Populate in all directions around objects
- Animate instances (including wind in plants) with full de-phasing control
- Control placement, height, size, orientation... using bitmaps or procedural graphs
- Create populations with multiple layers and control how they influence each other
- Scatter inside/along curves, stack instances (e.g. to create piles of rubble on a path)
- Ships with over 100 3D plant species (with variations!) and 130+ billboard trees
What can Carbon Scatter do for you?
Check the Showcase section for more sample images >>
"Carbon Scatter takes what seems to be a complex task, and makes it simple. The Carbon Scatter Pro is a no-brainer, worth every cent!" - Paul Crumrine
"Carbon Scatter is perfect, it has all the tools to build a complete scene quickly. I considered several other products prior to choosing Carbon Scatter (SpeedTree, Forest Pack and trees from XFrog), but Carbon Scatter gave me the best library of quickly renderable plants. I love this product!" - Roger Barnes
"I really love Carbon Scatter and use it in my productions. The features like 360° population, the lean out feature on low density or the edge of population, or Eco-stacking are really nice additions, and the result looks natural." - Christoph Schindelar
"It's great to find the power of VUE's EcoSystem technology inside the host application." - Laurent Rodriguez