New in Carbon Scatter 2015.5
Carbon Scatter 2015.5 redesigned Content browser
PlantFactory 2015 compatibility* (Requires PlantFactory 2015.2 or higher)
- New ultra-realistic wind animation model.
- Edit and animate new plant species.
- Seamlessly edit plants in PlantFactory.
- Create and save new species directly to your Carbon Scatter library.
Redesigned Content browser
- Handle large numbers of files swiftly.
- Display large previews of your items, instantly change the size of previews.
- Show collections as individual tabs or as a hierarchy of folders.
- Easily find content using the quick search field to search inside a specific collection or throughout all collections.
- Identify recently used items through a dedicated tab.
- Highlight your favorite items and view them all in the Favorites tab.
Maya Convert Tool
- Convert your populations to native Maya instances to render them with your renderer of choice.
- Freely share your scenes without requiring the Carbon Scatter plugin to be installed.
Adds support for Autodesk 3ds Max and Maya 2016.
New in Carbon Scatter 2015
Load PlantFactory Vegetation into your EcoSystems*
Import animated PlantFactory plants (duration and frame rate are user-definable)*
Ability to choose up to 4 variations per plant (standard CSVEZ plants and new TPF plants*), after saving them to the CSPLT format
Replace any specimen in a population by another specimen (native object or Carbon Scatter plant)
Save EcoSystem materials
Two levels of detail for plants in the foreground and in the background (distance to camera threshold is user-definable)
New EcoSystem Painter, with advanced brush editor
Redesigned Function Editor for improved performance on modern computer displays
Compatibility with Team Render (C4D Network Rendering)
Improved the display quality of billboards in real-time previews for CS/TPF* plants
Convert your Carbon Scatter populations to native instances in 3ds Max and Cinema4D
Compatibility with V-Ray 3 and with V-Ray RT
* Support for the PlantFactory file format requires Carbon Scatter Pro
Whether you are looking for information before purchasing, tutorials, or support you are at the right place! Click one of the links below and let us help you :-)
Get in touch with one of e-on software sales representatives. We'll be glad to answer any questions you might have!
Discuss product fea- tures, exchange tips and tricks and get help from the e-on software and the Cornucopia3D forums.
Make sure that you are up- to-date with the latest fixes and product improvements: Check for updates regularly.
Find common solutions to your problem or contact an e-on software support tech- nician if no solution is readily available.